Who we are
We are Razor Risk Technologies a limited company registered at companies’ house in the UK. You can contact us using this form, or the phone numbers shown on the website.
What personal data we collect
The website does not collect any personal data unless you take either of two actions:
- You sign up for our updates for which we require your name and email address
- You send in a contact request for which we also require your name and email address
If you approach us at a trade show or in the course of doing normal business we may collect your name, email, employer and job title for marketing purposes.
The basis on which we process your personal data
- For providing website updates, you consent to this by using the form to register your interest. You can unsubscribe at any time
- For enquiries, it is in your legitimate interest , given that you want us to respond to your enquiry
- For day to day business and marketing activity, we believe it is in your legitimate interest for us to contact you
What we use personal data for
We may use your data to:
- Respond to your enquiry via the Contact form
- Send you notifications of updates to the website
- Optionally add to our internal marketing lists
We may make contact with you when we think we have a product or service of interest to you. If at any time you want to be removed from any marketing lists, either use the Unsubscribe link on our emails, or make contact via our website and ask us to do so.
When we share your data with others
We do not share your personal data outside of our firm, which includes Razor Risk Technologies Limited and Razor Risk Technologies Services Pty Ltd registered in Australia.
How we keep your personal data safe
Website enquiries and day to day business
We may add your personal data to electronic address books and pass to any relevant staff member to help with your enquiry or make contact in the course of business. We cannot guarantee complete protection for your data in these cases but follow industry best practises for the use of electronic computer systems and personal devices.
Personal data provided when requesting website updates is password protected and encrypted by Mailchimp.
When your data is stored outside the EU
For website updates we hold and process your personal data within Mailchimp for our convenience. Mailchimp is registered with the EU – UE Privacy Shield agreement.
How long we keep your data for
Your details remain in Mailchimp for perpetuity until you Unsubscribe, or ask to be deleted from the list.
Enquiries and day to day business
Your details may be used indefinitely unless you submit a request for us to delete them.
Exercising your rights
You have the following rights:
- To provide a copy of the personal data we hold on you
- To correct your personal data
- Delete your data
- Restrict our use of your data
- To object to us using your data
To exercise any of these rights please use the Contact form on our website and state clearly what you require.
We do not perform automated profiling or decision making using your data.