Razor Risk is growing and need to add to our software development team in Sydney. Razor is now an independant company and has long term plans to develop our technology and business tools to serve the global customers who rely on us.
Our Sydney team is the main centre for development of our platform which provides a highly flexible, high performance, data aggregation and calculation service to thousands of individuals around the world.
Read more about the history of Razor Risk, our platform, our customers and our company on the Careers Page, and to start a conversation about these vacancies use the form below.
- A passion for quality software development
- Thorough understanding of the theory and practise of Object Oriented software development
- Proven experience in developing in an Object-Oriented language such as: C#, Java, C++
- Proven experience in scripted languages such as: Ruby, Python
- Interest in continual improvement learning new skills such as Go Lang
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding academic results in a relevant field
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-driven to get the job done
- Distributed high performance computing
- Micro-services architecture
Continuous Integration process
- Experience with agile processes
- Any knowledge of stochastic calculus, financial risk and financial derivatives.
Why you should join:
- Very interesting and challenging work
- On the job training with close mentoring by very senior and experienced experts
- An attractive compensation package
- Enjoyable and positive environment
- Relaxed and flexible culture
The Sydney Office
Level 8, 210 George Street
Get in Touch
Latest posts by Peter Walsh (see all)
- Climate change may give rise to considerable future loses for banking institutions, says BIS - April 20, 2021
- Save a Million on Clearing Costs : Webinar Video Recording - March 15, 2018
- Meet Razor Risk at Risk EMEA 2018 - February 22, 2018